| Somewhere near Docklands |
| 2015, february, melbourne |
I'd share so many things with you; I'd bring you to my hideout spot in Seoul where it didn't change when I went there for the second time, only if I remember how to go there again, and drink shit loads of banana milk because its banana milk, nothing goes wrong with banana and milk, I have had 6 or 7 in a day once and I'm still here. Then we can plan our Barcelona trip, because I want to show you off to the world, for being so lovable, and Melbourne as well, that lovely place and you'd fit in all the corners and edges of Chapel Street and basically everywhere. I want to watch so many fancam videos with you, and recently I'm so in love with this band - Hyukoh and the live performances are so out of this world - the way the vocalist raises his eyebrows unintentionally and his aura was so intimidating, but I gotta admit that you still look better than him. Then there's this other post rock band too, Lowslow, their new song is so perplexing but Tennessee is still incredible, regardless being overplayed. I'd story you about Greek mythology because I am so into that, even though I have shit tons of other things to read for my dissertation, I'd choose the one where Kronos cut of his dad's balls and threw them away so that the growing Titans that were in Gaia's womb could be free and I want to see your reaction, how does your face change, it'd be so interesting.
I'd share so many things with you; I'm reading Mrs Dalloway recently and I want to read it over the phone to you even though you wouldn't understand it, no one understands my major and the things that I do, not even me, and I don't think I'd understand what you're doing too, I'll make you understand my thesis about Alice and talk to you about it and the things I've went through just to write this dissertation, even though I think you wouldn't be interested or understand, but you'll just listen to me, and then I'll listen to yours. I've just bought another set of polaroid films of 4 yesterday, even though I still have another 5 or 6 sets, I'd take so many pictures - of places I've travelled, of flowers, of really nice stores, and of you (needless to say), I wouldn't care if I'm wasting those films on stupid things (like you) (and I'm actually super petty with taking polaroid pictures because of, well, the price of one film) but it is you so its fine, definitely fine, nothing will go wrong when its about you.
I'd share so many things with you; me, not all the time, that'd be so maddening and tiresome to know what one supposes about things, probably somehow? I don't know? Probably my little secrets like I hate the colour of my wardrobe in my room its fucking hot pink what the hell was I thinking, and that huge set of 3k pieces of puzzle set and the frame that costed almost half a thousand and my parents didn't know about it, surprisingly and apparently, and I haven't even start assembling it. It's just that I want to share so many things with you, and I want to know about you too, more, how do you look like when you choke on water, do you curse when you drive, which one do you like more broccoli or cauliflower, what swear word do you normally say out of habit, how long can you yawn. We don't have to be lovers, I just want to know things about you, if not, I just want you to know things about me. It is quite (actually a lot,) saddening if I've missed you.
This is a kitschy love at first sight story. I really have to love myself more.
This is a kitschy love at first sight story. I really have to love myself more.